Nisca Single-Sided ID Card Printer PR-C101 is a Direct-to-card printer ideal for printing a low volume of single-sided cards
Special features include:
- Nisca Single-Sided ID Printer
- Mini-Starter kit with a 20 print YMCKO color ribbon and 10 PVC cards, allows you to start printing cards right away.
- 3 year printer & printhead warranty
- 3 year loaner printer service
- 24 bit image printing offers exceptional print quality
- Changeable front or rear card exit
- Rotating LCD panel displays printer status messages and maintenance prompts
- Free US Ground Shipping On Orders Over $99
The Nisca PR-C101 ID card printer single-sided features lightweight construction and a small footprint to accommodate the smallest of workspaces. With a simple driver setting change, you can switch the card exit location from the front or back of the printer, whichever orientation best suits the needs of your workspace. Plus, you can also rotate the LCD panel to the position that works best for you. The LCD panel provides you complete, easy-to-read printer status messages and diagnostic prompts.
The Nisca PR-C101 single-sided printer's all-in-one ribbon cartridge and cleaning roller makes reloading supplies and cleaning the internal printer path easy and virtually maintenance-free.
The Nisca PR-C101 single-sided printer can be password-protected easily within the printer driver to allow only authorized users to produce cards.
The PR-C101 card printer also includes a security cable port to lock your printer down and deter any unauthorized handling. (Note: the security cable must be purchased separately.)
Because this printer prints 24-bit images, you can use a font as 2 points and it will be legible on your ID card!
Additionally, the PR-C101 card printer is equipped with an outstanding three year printer and printhead warranty and three years of loaner printer service.
You will be able to get your card printing program up and running quickly with the Nisca PR-C101 starter kit that includes a 20 print YMCKO ribbon and 10 PVC cards.