ID Printers, Badges & Accessories
- Clear Alternating Laminate
- 1.0 mil
- 250 Prints
- Full Clear Patch on one side of card
- Secure Holographic Design with Smart Chip Cut-Out on other side of card.
- Compatible with Nisca HardCoat Series Laminators
- Free US Ground Shipping On Orders Over $99
NiscaClear250IC alternating lamination (also referred to as alternating overlamination) provides a layer of protection over your printed cards, making them more durable and providing protection from wear and fading. The NiscaClear250IC laminate alternates a full patch or full card laminate on one side of the card with a secure holographic design laminate with smart chip cut-out on the other side of the card. Lamination is cut out at ISO 7816 chip location.
NiscaClear250IC laminate is perfect for smart cards that require protection from tampering and counterfeiting applying maximum overlamination while leaving the card's smart chip exposed. A printer with lamination capability is needed in order to use NiscaClear250IC over 1.0 mil lamination.