Minimum Order - 100 cards.
The HID 1447 Proximity & MIFARE Contactless Smart Card utilizes MIFARE 13.56 MHz, and an Internal Smart Chip. It comes with Standard S70, has a 40% Polyester/PVC composite make up, 4K Memory with 40 Sectors, and 125kHz "Prox by HID". For any ordering details or help give us a call.
It is important that you review and understand the card configuration options you've chosen, as we are unable to accept returns of custom-programmed cards. Unsure of your card configuration? We can help. Call us at 1-800-316-7304.
How To Order Guide Data Sheet Corp1000 Authorization Form
HID's Proximity and FlexSmart MIFARE contactless card combines smart card technology with the benefits of HID's proven proximity technology. The card can be used for diverse applications such as access control, cashless vending, public transportation, event ticketing, customer loyalty and photo ID cards. Securely separated sectors enable multiple applications and support future growth. Different keys can protect read/write operations to build key hierarchies in the system.
As a transition solution, the card is ideal for companies that want to add MIFARE smart card applications to an existing HID proximity technology access control system. Manufactured to the highest quality standards, HID Proximity and MIFARE credentials have the memory structure and capacity to store multiple applications on a single credential. The data is protected with encryption keys used in the mutual authentication process. Therefore, no important data will be shared until the card and reader have been authenticated to each other.
When security and performance count most, HID's FlexSmart MIFARE cards can be produced with visual security and anti-counterfeiting features such as holograms, ultraviolet fluorescent inks, micro-printing or a custom logo to quickly and easily identify genuine cards. Multiple Formats
- Supports all HID proximity card formats, including Corporate 1000. Transition Solution
- Add smart card applications to existing HID proximity technology access control system High Security
- Mutual authentication, data encryption and unique 32-bit serial number. Proven, Reliable Technology
- Offers extremely consistent read range. Unaffected by body shielding or variable environmental conditions, even when close to keys and coins. Multiple Memory Types
- Available in MIFARE 1K and 4K. True Credit Card Thickness
- Use with all direct image and thermal transfer printers.