ID Printers, Badges & Accessories
HID 1391 MicroProx Tag is an adhesive PVC proximity tag that features:
- 125 kHz transponder - 26 bit, 27 bit or 37 bit
- Lexan outer shell
It has a lightweight .04 oz design, 4.5" read distance (using Maxi Prox), and easy HID programmability.
- Free US Ground Shipping On Orders Over $99
- Simply adhere a MicroProx tag to your existing access card to seamlessly upgrade Wiegand magnetic stripe or barium ferrite technologies
- Easily and cost-effectively converts an ID badge or contact smart card into a proximity credential
- Can be programmed in any HID prox format and is compatible with all HID prox readers
- Extremely consistent read range
- Small and convenient (the size of a coin), easily attaches to an existing ID card, cell phone, PDA or other similar non-metallic device for instant prox access control capability
- Passive, no-battery design offers an infinite number of reads
- Carry the MicroProx tag on a device you always have with you - like a cell phone or PDA!
The HID MicroProx tag provides the convenience of HID's proximity technology in a small disk-shaped transponder. Simply attach the adhesive-backed tag to any non-metallic card or device, and you instantly have a proximity card!
26 Bit H10301 Format Cards - Requires that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order. The customer is responsible for all tracking and management of card numbers.
27 Bit H10307 Format Cards - Requires that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order. The customer is responsible for all tracking and management of card numbers.
37 Bit H10302 Format Cards - Does not require that a facility code or card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order. HID controls card numbering, ensuring that card numbers are NEVER duplicated.