HID 1336 DuoProx II card is a 125 kHz proximity card
- Featuring a High-Coercivity magnetic stripe and printable PVC surface
- Available in 26 bit, 27 bit and 37 bit.
- 137 billion codes, RF programmability, up to 20" range (using Maxi Prox), in a thin glossy ID card format.LGGMN configuration
- Free US Ground Shipping On Orders Over $99
How To Order Guide
Corp1000 Authorization Form
HID 1336 DuoProx II cards combine proximity and magnetic stripe technology and photo identification in a single card.
The same size and thickness of a standard credit card, HID 1336 DuoProx II cards are ISO 7810 compliant and feature a graphic-quality surface optimized for use with photo ID printers.
- Universal compatibility with HID prox readers.
- External number provides easy control and identification.
- Meets ISO standards for card thickness.
- May be used with all direct image or thermal transfer card printers.
- Extremely consistent read range
- Conveniently fit into a purse or wallet
- System administration is made easy with a cross-reference list correlating the external card number and the programmed ID number.
- Over 137 billion unique codes.
- Durable, strong, flexible and resistant to cracking and breaking.
May include a vertical or horizontal slot punch to accommodate a strap and clip when used as a photo ID badge. HID 1336 DuoProx II cards offer multiple technologies--proximity, magnetic stripe and photo ID--on a single access control card.
The HID 1336 DuoProx II card can be produced with visual security and anti-counterfeiting features such as holograms, ultra-violet fluorescent inks, micro-printing, or a custom logo to quickly and easily identify genuine cards.
26 Bit H10301 Format Cards - Requires that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order. The customer is responsible for all tracking and management of card numbers.
27 Bit H10307 Format Cards - Requires that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order. The customer is responsible for all tracking and management of card numbers.
37 Bit H10302, Corporate 1000 Format Cards - Do not require that a facility code or card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order. With Corporate 1000 format, HID controls card numbering, ensuring that card numbers are NEVER duplicated.