DTC4500e Single-Sided Base Model, USB and Ethernet, Without Locking Hoppers, 3 Year Printer Warranty.
This printer replaces the FGO-49000 DTC4500 Single-Sided Printer.
- ÂƒÂƒHigh-volume performance â€“ Built for organizations requiring robust, high-volume printing every day. Standard features include high-capacity ribbon supplies and dual-input card hoppers that allow for maximum card input capacity and management of multiple card types.
- End-to-End Control, Flexibility and Security â€“ The optional iCLASS SEÂ® encoder (part of the iCLASS SE open encoder platform) can be fully integrated into your printer, allowing you to create, encode (read/write) and manage your secure credentials from start-to-finish. Design personalized ID badges locally and then program them to work with your current physical access control system (PACS), streamlining your ordering, inventory management, and issuance processes.
- ÂƒÂƒHighly versatile â€“ The modular design enables organizations to build on their investment by adding field-upgradeable modules for dual-sided printing, lamination and technology card encoding.
- Maximum protection â€“ Protect blank card stock and printed/encoded cards with optional locking card hoppers.
- Earth friendly â€“ ENERGY STARÂ® certified for efficient energy consumption and eco-friendly
The versatility of the DTC4500e is unsurpassed. Driven by an extremely robust and reliable print engine, this high-volume printer delivers speed, power and versatility rolled into one.
High-capacity ribbons enable the DTC4500e to print twice as many full-color cards as most printers before the ribbon has to be changed, providing continuous high-quality card printing and encoding.The DTC4500e combines high security and convenience to easily print what you need, including:
- Built-in security with password-protected printer operation and fluorescent panel printing for a cost-effective and dynamic increase in card security.
- ÂƒÂƒSmartScreenâ„¢ graphical display provides easy-to-follow prompts so youâ€™ll always know printer status.
- ÂƒÂƒStandard dual-input card hopper increases capacity or management of multiple card types.
- Easily integrates into existing IT infrastructures through the built-in Ethernet and USB connection, allowing for centralized or remote ID card issuance.
- ÂƒÂƒFARGO Workbenchâ„¢ diagnostic utility facilitates printer maintenance. Its Color Assistâ„¢ tool matches spot colors. ensuring accurate prints of graphics, such as company logos.
- ÂƒÂƒIncrease security with optional locking card hoppers.
- ÂƒÂƒFully compatible with Asure IDÂ® card personalization software for badge design, database management and technology card encoding, as well as EasyLobbyÂ® Secure Visitor Management solutions.
The FARGOÂ® DTC4500e is built with Genuine HIDÂ® technology and is fully interoperable with other products in the HID ecosystem, enabling organizations to leverage their existing technology investments.The DTC4500e offers field-upgradeable options for migration to higher levels of security in the future:
- ÂƒÂƒA Wi-Fi accessory for Ethernet-enabled printers, allowing you to print anywhere, anytime.
- ÂƒÂƒAn optional iCLASS SEÂ® encoder that enables your printer to be compatible with the HID secure identity ecosystem. This includes the ability to program the HID PACS data in the printer. The encoder provides an additional layer of security to your identity program by allowing for processing of Secure Identity Object (SIO) data, and enabling the printer to become a Trusted Identity Platform (TIP) endpoint.
- ÂƒÂƒCard lamination for applying over laminates to produce highly-secure cards that resist forgery and increase card durability. Unique, dual-sided simultaneous lamination saves time with increased throughput.
- ÂƒÂƒA dual-sided printing module that enables you to add additional company or cardholder information and security features, such as duplicate photos and digital signature.
- ÂƒTechnology encoding modules encode data for magnetic stripe, proximity, contact and/or contactless technology cards, such as iCLASS SEÂ® and MIFARE which enable access control or other applications.