DTC4250e Single-Sided Base Model, ISO Magnetic Stripe Encoder, Ethernet with Internal Print Server plus USB, 100 Card Input Hopper and 3 Year Printer Warranty.
This printer replaces the FGO-48010 DTC4000 Single-Sided Printer with Magnetic Stripe Encoding.
- ÂƒÂƒHighly versatile â€“ Powerful printing in a modular, scalable design that simplifies equipment upgrades and migration to higher levels of security.
- ÂƒÂƒEnd-to-End Control, Flexibility and Security â€“ The optional iCLASS SEÂ® encoder (part of the iCLASS SE open encoder platform) can be fully integrated into your printer, allowing you to create, encode (read/write) and manage your secure credentials from start-to-finish. Design personalized ID badges locally and then program them to work with your current physical access control system (PACS), streamlining your ordering, inventory management, and issuance processes.
- Easy-to-use â€“ Efficient set-up, loading and printing with all-in-one print ribbon and card cleaning cartridge (EZ), and SmartScreenâ„¢ graphical display.
- ÂƒÂƒEnhanced protection â€“ Standard printer password protection and fluorescent panel printing provide a cost-effective and dynamic means of increasing card security.
- Earth friendly â€“ ENERGY STARÂ® certified for efficient energy consumption and eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons.
Designed for medium-sized businesses, schools and local government institutions seeking versatility in a convenient, professional and secure printer/encoder system, the DTC4250e is ideal for flexible, easy and reliable color printing and encoding of technology cards.The DTC4250e combines versatility with simplicity to easily print what you need including:
- A sleek design with changeable footprint to accommodate office environments where space is at a premium.
- ÂƒÂƒSmartScreen graphical display with easy-to-follow prompts ensures youâ€™ll always know printer status.
- Eco-friendly erase and rewrite feature is ideal for creating temporary ID cards.
- FARGO Workbenchâ„¢ diagnostic utility facilitates printer maintenance. Its Color Assistâ„¢ tool matches spot colors, ensuring accurate prints of graphics such as company logos.
- ÂƒÂƒFully compatible with Asure IDÂ® card personalization software for badge design, database management and technology card encoding, as well as EasyLobbyÂ® Secure Visitor Management solutions.
The FARGOÂ® DTC4250e is built with Genuine HIDÂ® technology and is fully interoperable with other products in the HID ecosystem, enabling organizations to leverage their existing technology investments.The DTC4250e not only meets your current needs, it can also be scaled to meet future requirements with the following optional field-upgradeable modules:
- A Wi-Fi accessory for Ethernet-enabled printers , allowing you to print anywhere, anytime.
- Choose from either the easy-to-use all-in-one ribbon cassette (EZ ribbons) or the more economical and eco-friendly refill ribbon (ECO ribbons) option.
- ÂƒÂƒAn optional iCLASS SEÂ® encoder that enables your printer to be compatible with the HID secure identity ecosystem. This includes the ability to program the HID PACS data in the printer. The encoder provides an additional layer of security to your identity program by allowing for processing of Secure Identity Object (SIO) data, and enabling the printer to become a Trusted Identity Platform (TIP) endpoint.
- A dual-sided printing module that enables you to add additional company or cardholder information and security features, such as duplicate photos and digital signature.
- Optional same-side, input/output card hopper and movable SmartScreenâ„¢ graphical display allows the printer to fit into tight spaces.
- ÂƒÂƒDual-input card hopper holds 200 cards for higher capacity printing and encoding.
- Optional technology card encoders that allow you to easily migrate to contact and contactless smart card technologies (including but not limited to iCLASS SEÂ® or MIFAREÂ®) or simple mag stripe and prox cards as needed.