DTC1250e Dual Sided Base Model, ISO Mag Stripe Encoder.
This printer replaces the FGO-47110 DTC1000 Dual-Sided Printer.
- Fastest printer in its class â€“ Minimize wait time for cards and IDs with this speedy card printer.
- ÂƒÂƒHigh-quality output â€“ Simple, reliable and affordable photo ID card personalization, delivering a new level of durable, great-looking credentials.
- ÂƒÂƒSimple plug-and-play â€“ The intuitive user-focused design allows for easy set-up, loading and operation for increased efficiency.
- ÂƒÂƒConvenient and affordable â€“ Create ID cards right out of the box with plug-and-play Swift IDâ„¢ embedded badging application.
- End-to-End Control, Flexibility and Security - The optional iCLASS SEÂ® encoder (part of the iCLASS SE open encoder platform) can be fully integrated into your printer, allowing you to create, encode (read/write) and manage your secure credentials from start-to-finish. Design personalized ID badges locally and then program them to work with your current physical access control system (PACS), streamlining your ordering, inventory management, and issuance processes.
- ÂƒÂƒAdditional Data Protection â€“ Secure data sent to printer with AES-256 decryption.
Designed for small-to-medium businesses, the DTC1250e provides maximum efficiency in a sleek, user-friendly design. This printer is virtually maintenance free and prints full-color, plastic ID and technology cards on a budget.The DTC1250e adds a level of convenience to easily print what you need, including:
- Choose from easy (EZ), all-in-one print ribbon and card cleaner or economical and eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons.
- Built-in Swift IDâ„¢ badging application enables you to create ID badges in seconds without having to install any additional software.
- ÂƒÂƒEdge-to-edge printing in full-color or simple black and white.
- Intuitive design provides instant system status through color-changing buttons.
- ÂƒÂƒIndustryâ€™s first, inline card printing and technology card encoding with a single connection using USB or optional Ethernet or Wi-Fi connectivity.
The FARGOÂ® DTC1250e is built with Genuine HIDÂ® technology and is fully interoperable with other products in the HID ecosystem, enabling organizations to leverage their existing technology investments.The DTC1250e offers the following built-in and optional features:
- ÂƒÂƒA dual-sided printing module that enables you to add additional company or cardholder information as needed.
- ÂƒÂƒA Wi-Fi accessory for Ethernet enabled printers, allowing you to print anywhere, anytime.
- ÂƒÂƒChoose from either the easy-to-use all-in- one ribbon cassette (EZ ribbons) or the more economical and eco-friendly refill ribbon (ECO ribbons) option.
- An optional iCLASS SEÂ® encoder that enables your printer to be compatible with the HID secure identity ecosystem. This includes the ability to program the HID PACS data in the printer. The encoder provides an additional layer of security to your identity program by allowing for processing of Secure Identity Object (SIO) data, and enabling the printer to become a Trusted Identity Platform (TIP) endpoint.
- ÂƒÂƒOptional internal server for secure printing over a network, enabling distributed card issuance in seconds.
- ÂƒÂƒOptional technology card encoders that allow you to easily migrate to contact and contactless smart card technologies (including but not limited to iCLASS SEÂ® or MIFAREÂ®) or simple mag stripe and prox cards as needed.
- Eco-friendly erase and rewrite feature, ideal for creating temporary ID cards, such as visitor badges.
- Ability to print on a variety of card thicknesses to create simple loyalty cards as thin as 9mm, or access control badges as thick as 40 mm