Evolis transfer Film is required to print cards with Evolis Retransfer Printers.
Generic hologram transfer film is a varnish with registration marks to line-up sheet materials for printing.
The holographic transfer film allows the application of a hologram (an optical variable design) on card in a form of a transparent layer. Thanks to this film you add security to your cards. A hologram is not possible to duplicate and simplifies the examination process.
Your cards are protected against forgeries and falsification.
- Tested and validated by Evolis R&D and Quality departments, these consumables bring you printing quality and reliability.
For single or dual-sided retransfer printing
- Holographic varnish ribbon in PET with thin layer of specialized coatings
- 1 whole panels 98 mm length
- Printing lifespan: up to 3 years
- Compatible with PVC and composite cards
- For retransfer technology
- Not compatible with YMCFK ribbon
Artwork already created
- Composed by several security features from level 1 to level 3 (guilloche, morphing pattern, micro-text, 3D object, contrast reversal by rotating)