Mag ISO Dual HiCo/LoCo 3-track magnetic stripe encoder
USB & Ethernet connectivity
600 dpi, over the edge printing
Warranty: 3 years for printer, lifetime warranty on print head
THE PREMIUM RETRANSFER PRINTER FOR HIGH DEFINITION CARDSA Retransfer printer designed for heavy duty card issuance activities
Avansia is a Retransfer technology card printer for very high quality card delivery. Avansia is highly productive and is ideal for card issuance in medium and large quantities. Designed for rigorous use, Avansia is extremely robust and provides high security card issuance.
Retransfer technology (Reverse Transfer) maximizes print quality:
- High resolution 600 dpi: images and text are rendered perfectly and micro-text and watermarks are printed in high definition.
- Over the edge printing: this printer will guarantee that your edges print perfectly since the film fully covers the card.
- Evolis High TrustÂ® consumables : their use provides flawless results.
- Avansia is exceptionaly fast with an output of more than 140 single-sided color cards per hour.
- Thanks to the high capacity feed tray and output tray (250 cards each) - and high capacity consumables (500 prints per roll), you can print your card runs with no interruptions.
- Designed to issue cards intensively, Avansia is robust and reliable. Its 3-year standard warranty and life time warranty on the print head guarantee your long-term investment. Avansia can operate in critical environments (dust, heat...) thanks to its airtight structure.
Card issuance secured
- The Avansia Retransfer technology can print on all types of cards (PVC, PET, polycarbonate, ABS), including uneven card surfaces, such as smart contact and contactless cards.
- The standard built-in card flattener delivers perfect results.
Multiple encoding options
- To meet your specific needs, Avansia can be configured for all types of data encoding options: magnetic stripe, contact and contactless smart cards. These factory-configured encoding options can be combined.
- Avansia can be easily locked by removing the RFID electronic key. This quite simply prevents any attempt to use the printer. A mechanical key lock, available as an option, prevents access to consumables. Moreover, Avansia comes with a security slot (KensingtonÂ® type).