ZC100/300 Series QuikCard ID Solution
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO PRINT PROFESSIONAL QUALITY CARDS
Set up your card printing system and begin producing photo IDs in minutes with the Zebra QuikCard ID Solution — no software expertise necessary. It includes everything you need to quickly and cost-effectively make professional-quality identification, security and commerce-related cards.
Easy and complete solution
This easy-to-use, end-to-end solution makes it simple for any size organization to produce high-quality professional ID badges. Everything you need to start printing on day one is included in this feature- and value-packed kit.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
ZC100/ZC300 CARD PRINTERS
Engineered for simplicity
No time consuming setup with foolproof ribbon installation and instant, automatic card thickness adjustments.
Revolutionary hopper and manual feed design
The completely re-designed input and output hoppers and lightpiped manual card feeder make it easier than ever to load and remove one or one hundred cards.
Fits everywhere design
Minimal footprint, slimmest profile and lowest clearance in this printer class; designed to fit in a wide range of places from customer facing areas to tight spaces under counters or shelves.
Interact in 10 languages
The LCD2 supports English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian), German, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Arabic.
Advanced security is possible with printer-to-host authentication, preventing printing from unauthorized applications or devices. AES data encryption protects sensitive data during printing with Government-grade encryption.
The multi-language and graphical LCD allows any user to easily understand how to perform virtually any function, from loading media to clearing a jam.
CardStudioTM 2.0 Software
Bringing a new level of simplicity to card design and printing
Easily print any design — from simple to sophisticated, single or double sided, color or monochrome, special effects, magnetic stripe encoding and more.
- Highly intuitive interface — no technical expertise or training required
- Sample card designs provide a head start for your designs, eliminating the stress of starting with a blank slate
- Design Element Properties allow you to easily add static and dynamic data
- Live card preview to simplify design testing
- Integrate virtually any type of data — including the ability to import Excel spreadsheet data
- Dynamic data integration — ideal for signatures and photos
Minimum hardware specifications:
- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual core
- G640 2.8 Ghz or equal
- Memory: 2GB
- Free disk space: 4GB
- Graphics: 1024 x 768
- Internet connection required for software download and license key registration
Logitech® HD Webcam*
Easy to set up and use
Just insert the camera USB cable into a computer USB port for plug-and-play connection. Features include:
- High-definition video and photo capture for high-quality images
- Logitech RightLight™ 2 technology
- Up to 5 megapixel photos (software enhanced)
- Universal clip fits notebooks, LCD or CRT monitors
- Fixed focus
- High-speed USB 2.0
- USB cable (5 ft./1.52 m)
Zebra Certified Supplies
Exceptionally consistent and consistently exceptional
Included supplies are rigorously tested to ensure peak printer performance:
- 30 mil PVC cards (Quantity 200 cards)
- YMCKO ribbon for ZC100/ ZC300 single side printers (Quantity: 1 ribbon)
- YMCKOK for ZC300 dual side printers (Quantity: 1 ribbon)
* The digital webcam is not included in the QuikCard solution for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
** LCD is standard on the ZC300 Series printers. ZC100 printers contain intuitive icons for printer status.