ID Printers, Badges & Accessories
Minimum Order - 100 cards.
The HID 1386 ISO Prox II Card is a printable and programmable card that features printable PVC with glossy finish, 125 kHz technology, 26 bit, 27 bit or 37 bit, 137 billion possible codes in a thin ID card and ISO standard compliance. LGGMN configuration.
You need to review the card configuration options that you have chosen and understand them, as we do not accept any returns of the custom-programmed cards. If you are not sure of your card configuration, we are able to help with that. Contact us at 1-800-316-7304.
- Free US Ground Shipping On Orders Over $99
How To Order Guide
Corp1000 Authorization Form
HID 1386 ISOProx Card Features:
- RF-programmable Universal compatibility with HID prox readers
- External number provides easy control and identification
- Meets ISO standards for card thickness
- May be used with all direct image or thermal transfer card printers
- Extremely consistent read range
- Conveniently fits into a purse or wallet
- System administration is made easy with a cross-reference list correlating the external card number and the programmed ID number
- Over 137 billion unique codes
- Durable, strong, flexible and resistant to cracking and breaking
- May include a vertical or horizontal slot punch to accommodate a strap and clip when used as a photo ID badge
HID 1386 ISOProx II PVC prox cards offer photo identification and proximity technology on a single access control card. The 1386 ISOProx II card can be produced with visual security and anti-counterfeiting features such as holograms, ultra-violet fluorescent inks, micro-printing, or a custom logo to quickly and easily identify genuine cards.
26 Bit H10301 Format Cards - Requires that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order. The customer is responsible for all tracking and management of card numbers.
27 Bit H10307 Format Cards - Requires that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order. The customer is responsible for all tracking and management of card numbers.
37 Bit H10302 Format Cards - Does not require that a facility code or card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order. HID controls card numbering, ensuring that card numbers are NEVER duplicated.