ID Printers, Badges & Accessories
Why Using Badge Clips Is A Must
If you belong to an organization, you're most likely not a stranger to an employee ID card. Just the card itself doesn't make for a very convenient or functional experience. Thankfully, many accessories on the market can bring your ID card setup to the next level. This is especially true for simple yet effective badge clips.
What Are Badge Clips?
A badge holder clip is an essential add-on to your ID card that many companies utilize due to the various benefits it brings. A badge clip attaches an ID card holder to the user's clothing, such as on your shirt. This is much more effective than keeping your ID card in your pocket, wallet, or even on a lanyard. But, the benefits don't stop here!
Why Use Badge Clips?
It's no wonder that badge clips are so popular globally. It's easy to use, and cheap as well. When your ID card holder is attached to your clothing with a badge clip, you can walk around the workplace while leaving your hands free. This also ensures that you can prominently display your ID badge, which can be helpful when you're on the job, entering the office and clearing security.
Aside from the seamless experience a badge clip provides, it's also a very versatile accessory. It can be used with lanyards, badge reels, and badge holders. Furthermore, you can personalize badge clips as well. Whether you're customizing your badge clip to fit the rest of your ID card setup, or intending to give as a practical gift, personalizing a badge clip is always a great idea!
Different Badge Clips, Different Perks!
As some companies make it a rule to display your ID card at all times it'd do you well to make use of a badge clip that suits your usage best! There are many variations to choose from, but these are some of the most popular ones:
- Strap clips: These clips are affixed to your shirt or pant pockets. In the US, we are most familiar with the crocodile clip variant. Attaching it to your ID is easy; just loop the strap through the hole on your ID card or your card holder!
- Key ring clips: These are a very simple and affordable option. The key ring allows you to attach keychains for a personal touch.
- Magnetic ID badge clips: Clips that come with foam pads. They stick to the user's clothes through magnetism, effectively keeping the ID card in place.
- Plastic badge clips: This can be a necessity in some workplaces that don't allow metals, such as airports and medical facilities. Hence, plastic is a suitable alternative material to use.
- Recycled or sustainable material badge clips: Such clips are made using bio-friendly materials such as PVC-DOP. If you're passionate about the environment, this is a great way to be eco-friendly.
Get Your Badge Clip Today!
Badge clips are a great necessity in making your life as an employee convenient. Don't believe us? Check out 3iD's listings of badge clips and try using one for yourself!