Evolis Primacy Simplex Go Pack Includes:
- Primacy Expert Simplex ID Card Printer in Fire Red
- 1 - YMCKO Full Color Ribbon - 300 prints per roll
- 100 - Blank White PVC Cards - 30 mil
- cardPresso XS Edition ID Software
THE FAST AND VERSATILE CARD PRINTER
The Primacy printer is extremely fast, powerful and efficient. Using advanced encoding technologies, this desktop printer is the best solution for issuing personalized cards, from the most simple to the most secure.
Primacy is available in single and dual-sided versions and is the ideal choice for printing and encoding cards in medium and large runs.
Primacy personalizes color cards in record time: up to 225 cards per hour for single-sided printing and 140 cards per hour for dual-sided.
The printer offers a large autonomy thanks to its high capacity card feeder and output hopper.
Primacy features 300 dpi photographic resolution and edge to edge printing for optimum print quality.
Thanks to an enhanced graphical processing, you get a faithful depiction of the images in high definition and more precise monochrome texts.
SCALABILITY ON SITE
As Primacy evolves according to your needs, you can activate the dual sided printing option on the spot.
Your printer can also be upgraded with a card lamination module and encoders for magnetic stripe, contact or contactless chip.
- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/Resin thermal transfer
- Single-sided printing, edge-to-edge, upgrade kit for dual sided printing as an option
- Standard 300 x 300 dpi resolution
- Customizable 300 x 600 dpi resolution (color and monochrome printing) or 300 x 1200 dpi resolution (monochrome printing only)
- 32 MB memory (RAM) standard - optional 64 MB1
- Dual-sided Card Lamination Module (CLM) as an option1
- Colors available: fire red & brilliant blue
- Color (YMCKO): 190 - 225 cards/hour
- Monochrome: 800 - 1000 cards/hour
- Color (YMCKO-K): 140 cards/hour
ADDITIONAL ENCODING MODULES
- Magnetic stripe encoder ISO 7811 HiCo/LoCo, JIS2
- Smart contact station ISO 7816-2
- Contact smart card encoder - PC/SC, EMV 2000-1
- Contactless smart card encoder - ISO 14443A, B, ISO15693, MIFARE, DESFire, HID iCLASS, UHF (standard compliance: EPC C1 Gen2 / ISO18000-6C ETSI EN 302 208 or FCC part 15.247)
- Other specific encoders upon request
- Internal USB ports
- USB encoding over IP through additional USB Net Server module, upon request
- Options can be combined
- Factory-installed or installed on site
- USB (1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0), cable supplied
- Ethernet TCP-IP 10BaseT, 100BaseT (Traffic Led)
- 802.11b/g wireless connection on the Wireless range
- Support for Kensington® security lock
- Data encryption for magnetic encoding
- Locking system as an option
- Printer LEDs
- Color touch screen display as an option
- Graphical notifications from the printer2: cleaning alerts, empty/low level ribbon alert, etc.
EVOLIS HIGH TRUST® RIBBONS
To maximize the quality and durability of printed cards, the lifespan of the print head and the overall printer reliability, use Evolis High Trust® ribbons.
CARD MANAGEMENT AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Automatic identification and setting
- Delivered in a drop-in cassette for easy handling
- Ribbon saver for monochrome printing
- Feeder capacity: 100 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- Output hopper capacity: 100 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- Open output hopper as an option for collecting cards one by one
- Reject tray/output hopper capacity at the back: 50 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- Card thickness: 0.25 to 1.25 mm (10 to 50 mil), gauge adjustment (0.25 mm - 10 mil only for monochrome printing)
- Card types: PVC cards, composite PVC cards, PET cards, ABS cards, special varnished cards
- Card format: ISO CR80 - ISO 7810 (53.98 mm x 85.60 mm)
- Delivered with Evolis Premium Suite® for Windows®:
- Printer driver
- Evolis Print Center for administration and settings
- Evolis Printer Manager for graphical notification3
- 24/7 online support
- Compatible with Windows® (32/64 bits): XP SP3, Vista, W7, W8, W10
- Delivered with cardPresso XXS for designing and editing badges:
- Internal database (unlimited records)
- Windows® (from XP onwards) and Mac OS X
- Delivered with a driver for Mac OS X (from 10.6 onwards)
- Linux OS upon request
- Evolis Premium SDK for remote supervision of the printer, while facilitating and speeding up integration into IT systems
- Power supply: 100-240 Volts AC, 50-60 Hz, 1.8 A
- Printer: 24 Volts DC, 3 A
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- CD-ROM with printer driver, user manuals
- Cleaning kit
- USB cable
- Reject tray
- Power supply and cord
- Size (H x W x D): 247 x 205 x 381 mm (9.72’’ x 8.07’’ x 14.99’’)
- With reject tray: 247 x 205 x 487 mm (9.72’’ x 8.07’’ x 19.17’’)
- Weight: 4.02 kg (8.86 lbs)
- With reject tray/output hopper at the back: 4.11 kg (9.06 lbs)
- 3-year warranty (printer and printhead) - Warranty subject to observance of specific conditions and use of Evolis High Trust® ribbons
- Warranty extension available as an option