High Frequency MIFARE Wristband Credential
13.56 MHz Wearable Technology
Standard Colors - Black and White. - Minimum order quantity = 100 pieces. Programmed and ships within 3-4 business days.
- Yellow, Orange, Green, Red, or Blue. - Minimum order quantity = 1000 pieces.
Requires 3-4 weeks lead time.Custom Logo Imprint
- Screen printing (with logo or text) on top semi-circle head of wristband and/or on the band itself. Note: Maximum logo size on semi-circle area is 0.79 in height (20mm) x 1.18 in long (30mm). - Minimum order quantity = 1000 pieces.
Requires 3-4 weeks lead time. Send artwork file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Large = 2.76 inches. Medium = 2.36 inches. Small = 2.17 inches.
Identiv’s 13.56 MHz High Frequency Wristband Proximity Credential is the perfect access control solution for demanding environments. This waterproof credential delivers a seamless experience for managing access in different environments, including amusement and water parks, summer camps, sport (i.e., student athletics) and fitness centers, and healthcare environments. This wristband is also ideal for use cases including physical access control, cashless vending machines, public transportation, and event ticketing.
Designed for comfort and available in different sizes, Identiv’s High Frequency Wristband Proximity Credential with MIFARE Classic® chip technology is adjustable and built to withstand the rigors of active venues. This credential can sustain repetitive impact, heat, moisture, and harsh chemicals while demonstrating high resistance to cracking or breakage. These wristbands are made of silicon and are impervious to moisture, protecting the embedded RFID transponder. A passive RFID device, the no-battery design delivers a robust alternative to standard ID1/credit card-sized credentials when portability is required in the field.
For customization and adherence to corporate branding requirements, Identiv’s tamper-evident wristbands can be imprinted with a company’s logo.
MIFARE Classic -
Employs a proprietary protocol compliant to parts 1-3 of ISO/IEC 14443 Type A, with an NXP proprietary security protocol for authentication and ciphering.
MIFARE Classic EV1 - Fully ISO/IEC 14443 Type A 1-3 compliant. 1-kByte EEPROM.
MIFARE Ultralight -
Low-cost ICs that employ a proprietary protocol compliant to ISO/IEC 14443-3 Type A. MIFARE Ultralight based tickets are ideal for high volume applications such as public transport, loyalty cards and event ticketing.
MIFARE Ultralight C -
The first low-cost ICs for limited-use applications that offer the benefits of an open Triple DES cryptography. The MIFARE Ultralight C can act as a single trip mass transit ticket, event ticket, or low cost loyalty card, and are also used for device authentication.
MIFARE DESFire -
Are smart credentials that comply to ISO/IEC 14443-4 Type A with a mask-ROM operating system from NXP. The 'DES' in the name refers to the use of a DES, 2K3DES, 3K3DES and AES hardware cryptographic engine for securing transmission data; while 'Fire' is an acronym for 'Fast, innovative, reliable and enhanced'.
MIFARE DESFire EV1 -
Includes AES encryption. MIFARE DESFire EV1 delivers a balance of speed, performance and cost efficiency.
MIFARE DESFire EV2 -
The second evolution of our industry-leading MIFARE DESFire open architecture platform for smart cards offers superior performance, state-of-the-art security, privacy and enhanced multi-application support to enable new business models.
MIFARE Plus -
Drop-in replacement for MIFARE Classic with certified security level (AES-128 based) and is fully backwards compatible with MIFARE Classic.
MIFARE SAM AV2 -
Secure access module that provides the secure storage of cryptographic keys and cryptographic functions.
Identiv Credentials provide an efficient, reliable, and cost-effective solution to your existing or new access control systems. Identiv Credentials offer universal compatibility with todayâ€™s most popular brands, making integration a simple process.
- COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY - Includes a two-year warranty for material defects and workmanship
- PERFORMANCE - Consistent read range and reliability
- CONVENIENT - Comfortable, light-weight, and hypoallergenic wristbands designed for active environments that require easy access in applications such as physical access control (i.e., attractions and amusement parks) or healthcare (i.e., patient monitoring, tracking, and assisted living facilities)
- COMPLIANT - Compatible with MIFARE Classic Readers and Identivâ€™s uTrust TS Readers
- VERSATILE - Programmable MIFARE secure sector(s) with physical access control data format (i.e., 26 bits, 37 bits, and more available on demand) or customer-specified data
- SECURE - Based on the MIFARE Crypto1 algorithm and secure sectors implementation for data protection (three-pass authentication with data encryption natively supported)
- DURABLE - Built to perform in harsh environments and withstand exposure to the elements, including continuous immersion in water and constant motion
- SEAMLESS INTEGRATION - Easily integrates with existing card populations
- COST-EFFECTIVE - Value-priced RFID credential in a reusable form factor
- COLOR OPTIONS - Standard: White and black. Custom (Special Order): Yellow, orange, green, red, or blue
- EXPRESS DELIVERY - Providing prompt, accurate and courteous service with an emphasis on speed