ID Printers, Badges & Accessories
- Nisca Laminator / Heat Roller Unit
- Thinfilm Softcoat / Overlay
- Adheres to ribbons overlay panel
- Protects against color bleeding and fading
- For use with PR5300, PR5310 or PR5350
- Supports 220 Volt power
- Free US Ground Shipping On Orders Over $99
The PR5302 laminator is a free-standing laminator that is designed for operation with the PR5350 Nisca ID card printers.
The unit offers high-speed lamination for standard CR80 cards and offers a state-of-the-art RS-422 high-speed communication port that interfaces with the printer that allows the printer's firmware and driver to optimally configure the unit for a variety of laminate materials. Additionally, multiple PR5302's can be attached together and configured with one PR5350 printer to apply different types of laminate materials to a card.
Features of the PR5302 include:
- Sensitive position adjustment settings to optimally locate the laminate on the ID card.
- Temperature and speed settings that allow the user to configure the laminator to just the correct setting for their specific laminate to ensure a perfect bond.
- 'Sleep' mode so the unit does not remain at operating temperature when not in use.