Printers are shipped with US power cords, USB cable, Windows drivers & multi-language user documentation CD Rom.
The fast and reliable ZXP Series 7™ prints photo-like cards for high-volume applications
Utilizing the latest in Zebra card-printing technology, the ZXP Series 7 card printer provides high-volume, high-quality card
printing. The printer delivers fast yet reliable performance while offering users exceptional value by lowering the printer’s total
cost of ownership. Time after time, it prints sharp vivid cards with precise color control.
The ZXP Series 7 printer has an innovative design. It automatically adjusts to the thickness of the card, and ribbon loading is easy.
With color-coded guides and a clear LCD control panel, it’s simple for anyone to use.
Choose from numerous encoding and connectivity options, and if extra security or durability are required for cards, wasteless
single- or dual-sided lamination is also available.
Locking mechanisms protect the printer and media, and software provides further security by tracking and restricting activities as required.
The ZXP Series 7 printer is built to meet the needs of today’s demanding business environment.
• Robust design that works out of the box in a wide range of environments and applications
• Generates near-photographic print quality and color depth using photo-print technology
• Edge-to-edge card printing
• Laminator ensures security of the cards and lengthens the life of the image
The ZXP Series 7 printer features fast print speeds that improve productivity and reduce wait time:
• Fast click-to-drop and batch print speeds
• Up to three jobs can be in process at the same time (encoding, printing and laminating simultaneously), enabling fastest throughput
• ix Series™ ribbons are developed for faster printing
• Simultaneous dual-sided lamination Ease of integration and low maintenance are ensured by:
• High media capacity
• Ribbon and laminate roll sizes synchronized with card input tray capacity
• Simplified ribbon loading and operation
• Windows® drivers, ZMotif™SDK and networking options for faster deployment
The ZXP Series 7 printer offers real flexibility. You can buy options whenever you need them—so you can add to your portfolio of card-printing applications and
manage your investment at the same time.
• Single- or dual-sided printing
• Numerous encoding and connectivity options
• Wasteless single- or dual-sided lamination
• Physical security locking mechanisms
Adaptability and control through software:
• ZXP Toolbox provides advanced control over printer, driver, and software setup; administration; and diagnostics
• Advanced security features allow administrative flexibility for customizing the feature sets and privileges for users
• The ZMotif SDK allows software developers to easily integrate advanced features or write their own custom print applications
The ZXP Series 7 printer is designed to work with Zebra True Colours® ix Series ribbons and Zebra True Secure™ i Series™ laminate. The highcapacity
ribbons reduce costs by delivering more images per roll and feature an improved formulation for printing high-quality images at higher speeds.
Many ribbon types are available in two sizes to meet the needs of every printing task.
Zebra True Secure laminates reduce the risk of counterfeiting and extend the life of your high-security cards. The unique laminate design dramatically reduces
waste by eliminating the need for carrier material, backings and liners. Specially designed cartridges make laminate replacement simple.
Both the ribbons and laminates utilize intelligent media technology, which automatically detects and calibrates the printer.
Whether you are a small business or a large enterprise, Zebra’s CardStudio makes designing and printing professional-looking cards easy. It lets you make the
most of ZXP Series 7 printer’s functionality, including smart-card encoding and laminating.
Flexible single or multiple user network licensing and database integration options make CardStudio the ideal card-design software complement for the ZXP Series 7 printer.
Zebra Virtual PrintWare™
Zebra Virtual PrintWare is designed to make it easy to issue cards from your own applications. The templatebased printing capability allows for easy third-party
application integration of card printing and card production flow.
You can print to one or more networked card printers, and remotely monitor printers’ health and status. To increase print capacity and throughput, you can also
use the software to pool and manage multiple printers as if they were one printer.