QuikCard ID Solution ZXP Series 1 Printer
• Load-N-Go™ ribbon cartridge - Makes ribbon installation quick and easy, with no need to feed or wind the ribbon. Also features a patent pending, built-in cleaning roller to clean every card for improved reliability.
• True Colours® ix Series™ high-performance ribbon - Automatically configures printer for optimized imaging and includes a low-ribbon warning indicator for convenience.
• LCD display - Easy-to-read 16-digit LCD provides operational and routine cleaning information.
• Small footprint - Weighing less than 12 pounds and consuming minimal desk space, the ZXP Series 1 fits into any environment.
• Translucent cover - Allows users to keep an eye on card supply, without interrupting printing.
• Zebra Quick Design templates - Drastically reduce the time necessary to create professionally designed cards with high-quality graphics.
• Easy-to-use card designs - Quickly allow creation of custom card designs while bypassing the learning curve normally associated with card design software.
• Card Designer - Collection of standard card design backgrounds, logos, and design elements (with associated datafiles) for creating custom card designs.
• Languages supported - English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Danish, Czech and Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
• Support for Excel® and CSV data import - Connect your database to seamlessly import data for multiple card production applications.
• Software features include - Full-color design capabilities (single- and double-sided cards); image acquisition (VFW, TWAIN, WIA, DS, File); printing variables (date, time, counters, concatenation and keyboard input); 1-D and 2-D barcodes - complete library; magnetic encoding (ISO, JIS).
• Professional software upgrade available - Want even more design flexibility, database connectivity and security features? Instantly upgrade to Professional edition for features like multi-card layout, Access® support and role based, password-protected logins for multiple users and other advanced card design features.
Logitech® HD Webcam
Capture quality images with the easy-to-install and use webcam. Just insert the camera USB cable into a computer USB port for plug-and-play connection.
• High-definition video and photo capture
• Logitech RightLight™ 2 technology
• Up to 5 megapixel photos (software enhanced)
• Universal clip fits notebooks, LCD or CRT monitors
• Fixed focus
• High-speed USB 2.0
• USB cable (5 feet)
Microsoft Windows® and Mac Certified Printer Drivers Supported:
• Windows XP™, Vista™, Server 2003™, Server 2008™, Windows 7™ (32-bit and 64-bit compatible, Windows 8™ (32-bit and 64-bit compatible), Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit compatible), MacOS X 10.9 (Mavericks), MacOS X 10.10 (Yosemite), MacOS X 10.11 (El Capitan).