Superb full-color, over-the-edge print capabilities
Datacard® SR200 retransfer card printers are a gateway to greater cardholder satisfaction and ultimate card program flexibility. This printers empower corporations, universities, government agencies and other organizations to reliably issue highly secure, personalized, durable and vibrant cards. Offering superb full-color, over-the-edge, single-sided printing on a variety of blank or preprinted card surfaces, they also encode various card types including contact/contactless smart cards and magnetic stripe cards.
- High Quality Printing, Flexible Encoding. Energize card programs by issuing personalized cards with vivid images and full-color coverage right to the edge. Easily add security features — smart card and magnetic stripe encoding — to irregular card surfaces and materials including ABS, PET, PET-G, polycarbonate and PVC.
- Powerful Protection, Longer Life. Integrate SR200 retransfer printers with optional Datacard® LM200 card laminators for a powerful solution to help combat card counterfeiting and alteration. Apply topcoats, overlays and laminates for outstanding durability and long card life.
- Industry Leading Reliability. Datacard® SR200 retransfer printers, along with Datacard® software, Datacard® certified supplies and ongoing support services, deliver a complete and reliable card issuance solution.
CREATE LASTING BONDS WITH CARDHOLDERS
Issue secure, captivating cards that withstand the rigors of everyday use and help prevent fraud. Datacard® SR200 retransfer card printers handle the volume and technical requirements of a wide range of applications including transit passes, employee or visitor IDs, customer loyalty cards, government IDs and licenses, club membership cards and education IDs.Optional LM200 single-sided laminators available
- IPSec technology for secure data transfer
- Security resin erase feature for better data protection
- Factory upgradable smart card encoding modules supports various card types: ISO 7816, ISO 14443 A/B, ISO 18092, HID iCLASS, HID Prox, MIFARE, DESFire, Fel
Retransfer Printing Technology
Unlike the direct-to-card printing process which uses a color ink ribbon to print the dye directly onto the card surface, retransfer printing technology uses two ribbon types – a color ink ribbon and a retransfer film. The printer uses the color ink ribbon to print images on the retransfer film, and a heat roller to transfer the image over the entire surface of a card. The application of the retransfer film to the card provides a layer of protection and a glossy photo-like finish, which helps extend card life and offers superb image quality.
Count on Datacard® SR200 Retransfer Printers to produce high-quality, real edge-to-edge printing over a variety of PVC and non-PVC card surfaces, including contact and contactless smart cards.